The Best and Worst Gifts To Give a Teacher Christmas time is coming. Thoughts of giving gifts are starting to creep in your mind, especially if you have children in school. Giving gifts to their teachers has become tradition. I have been teaching for ten years and I can tell you that I have gotten … Read more

How to Hack MySpace Using Google

Karla News

Let me begin by apologizing to everyone who currently has a MySpace.com account. I assure you, my intent is not to put your information at risk. On the contrary, I am publishing this with the sincerest hope that you will improve your online behavior in a manner that makes such “attacks” fruitless. That being said, … Read more

Top 3 Gifts for 7-9 Year Old Boys

Karla News

As any other parent, I have watched my children tear through their Christmas presents, opening one after another in a crazed manner. But this attitude didn’t stop when all of the gifts were opened. Some of the presents were rarely played with, and others were broken before they went to bed on Christmas night. And … Read more

Crafts & Hobbies

Cardboard Box Princess Castle

Karla News

Every little girl needs a play castle, and if she makes it herself, she’ll really be proud to show it off to her friends! It’s easy for her to make, with a little help from you, and a couple of cardboard boxes. The great thing about this craft is, the castle can be made as … Read more