SpineDok Review

Karla News

I recently wrote a piece drawing into question this product I’d seen advertised called the SpineDok. I drew it into question against the backdrop of my dad’s history of back problems and in a surprisingly bold move, the manufacturer struck back! There was an answer from the depths! They challenged my questions with a question … Read more

Back Problems, Bulging Disc

Understanding Dizziness and Overcoming It

Karla News

If you have ever experienced the feeling of being off balance, that you are spinning or moving, that your head is heavy, or lightheadedness, you have experienced dizziness. Many people have experienced the uncomfortable and awkward condition of being dizzy. Some people may have this issue occasionally, or just when they are sick. Many people, … Read more

Legal

How to Prove that Documents Were Signed Under Duress

Karla News

Duress is one of the most vague areas of U.S. law, and also one of the simplest. Essentially, duress is the act of forcing another person or party to do something against his or her will, usually with a threat of violence or other harm. Many times, agreements and contracts are signed under duress but … Read more

HOME IMPROVEMENT

10 Ways to Recycle Paper

Karla News

All or most of us are trying to live “greener” and recycle so as to save our landfills and the planet on which we live. Here are 10 ways you can help by “recycling paper”. 1. Reuse printer paper that has only one side with print on it. Use it as scratch paper to make … Read more

Education

Ethical Issues of the Milgram Experiment

Karla News

SUMMARY OF MILGRAM ARTICLE The Milgram (1963) article is about an experiment that was conducted on the Yale University campus on obedience. A newspaper ad and mailers were sent out to advertise for participants for an experiment that offered 4.50 just to show up and brought in 40 participants ranging in age, education level and … Read more