Learn to Play Jingle Bells on the Piano in Five Minutes

Karla News

As a piano teacher, adults often tell me they wished they had learned how to play the piano as a child. Their desire to play the piano is often increased during the holiday season when they dream about being able to play Christmas Carols. In this article, I will teach you how to play a … Read more

Black Keys

Product Review: Canon MX700 Four in One Inkjet Printer

Karla News

We honestly enjoyed our Epson 825 printer. There really is not a thing wrong with it. However, when our family upgraded computers and responsibilities, we realized that we needed to get another printer that did more than just push out pretty papers. We needed a copier, scanner, printer, and etc. type of machine. However, we … Read more

Office Jobs

Business to Business

Why I Won’t Use Stamps.com Ever Again

Karla News

So maybe you have seen ads or been sent emails about Stamps.com and their “free trial” to use their program. And honestly, I signed up for the “free scale”. What made me decide that it was a worthy investment was the following calculations. You get one free month of service, a free scale, and $20 … Read more

TRAVEL

Renaissance Festivals in Michigan

Karla News

Lords and Ladies of Medieval Times will stroll the lanes at festivals throughout Michigan renaissance festivals are a trip back to a bygone era when kings and queens ruled England. Legendary villages are set up to live within a fantasy. Costumed characters entertain on stage and in the lanes of the village. Ren-faires are interactive … Read more

Drugs & Medications

Transdermal Patches: How Do They Work?

Karla News

Transdermal patches are becoming more popular and are being developed for everything from contraception to Parkinson’s disease. How do they work? Are they effective in getting the medication into you skin? Transdermal patches are considered to be a combination product, which is one that uses a drug as well as a delivery system. The delivery … Read more