Ten Most Historic Celebrity Lawsuits

Karla News

It’s nothing new in our over litigious society. If someone has money and is highly recognizable their best friend should be a lawyer because they will be spending plenty of free time with them. Some of the most prominent celebrity court cases involve relationships gone bad while other cases look to throw a celebrity under … Read more

Lawsuits

The Best Ways to Help Heal a Torn Muscle

Karla News

Our bodies are made up of over 300 muscles. These muscles benefit from being worked and exercised. The more we utilize them the stronger they become and the more flexible we are. However, sometimes we simply overuse a muscle through improper training or we suffer a severe blow which can partially or completely tear the … Read more

Parenting

3 Signs of Depression in Teens

Karla News

It may come as a surprise to some, but children also suffer from depression. Depression can occur in younger children but more often develops in teens. A parent should be aware of possible indicators to identify the possibility of depression in teens early and seek professional help if necessary. Sadness is a definite factor to … Read more

Parenting

Ocean Wonders Aquarium Take-Along Swing

Karla News

Being the satisfied owner of the Ocean Wonders Aquarium Cradle Swing, I was happy to purchase the Ocean Wonders Aquarium Take-Along swing as an extra swing for moving from room to room and using when we were visiting grandparents. My first concern was the weight of the swing. Would I be able to move the … Read more