5 Fun Trivia Facts About Disneyland

Karla News

Disneyland is one of the happiest places on earth. It is full of magic, fun and adventure. Most guests at Disneyland are to busy having fun to notice what happens behind the scenes. Here are 5 fun trivia facts about Disneyland that most people do not know about. #5 Disneyland Recycling Disneyland offers many recycling … Read more

Disneyland, Mickey Mouse, Wishing Well

Top 10 Tips on How to Practice the Piano

Karla News

As a piano teacher, I sometimes take for granted that students know how to practice. I write their assignment in their notebook and send them on their way. But what should a student actually do when they sit down at the piano? Here are my top ten tips to help make practicing more productive: 1. … Read more

Metronome

Recreation

Soda Bottle Golf Game for Kids

Karla News

You’ll need plenty of things to keep the kids busy this summer. During the hottest part of the day kids can be indoors creating new games, and when it cools off in the evening, they can go outside and play with the new games. One of those games can be a crazy new golf game … Read more

Music

Top 10 Songs by the Judds

Karla News

The Judds are one of my favorite country recording artists. Out of the many country hits that the duo sang from 1983 to 1992, here are my favorite top 10 songs by The Judds. Naomi and Wynonna made up the country music sensation, The Judds. They signed onto RCA Records in 1983 and had many … Read more

Careers & Job Searching

Freelance Bidding

Karla News

You can call me whatever you want, but I prefer Ms. Critic. On your Mark, Get Set, Go! That’s exactly how I feel every time I receive a message from the freelance websites stating that I have a Project Match. My heart begins to race and I think to myself -am I too late, how … Read more